Combine other transportation modes on top of the bus and tram network.
Bike, Vélhop, car sharing, inter-urban buses, regional trains: endless combinations that suit your needs!
With the Véloparcs, clerverly combine bike, bus and tram to become eco-mobile!
Bike & Tram, is a clever combinaition to get to a station by bike directly from your home, park your bike there and ride the Tram towards your destination. On your way back, your bike will be waiting for you to ride home.
The Véloparcs are free for the owners of a BADGEO card, which allows you to open the entrance gate 24/7.
In order to have access to the Rotonde Véloparc, you will need a special bike fare. This fare is free of charges and can be redeemed at the CTS Store
Currently there are 17 Véloparcs, accessible 24/7:
- Winston Churchill (tram C and E)
- Jean Jaurès (tram C and D)
- Schluthfeld (tram A and E)
- Kibitzenau (tram C)
- Krimmeri Stade de la Meinau (tram A and E)
- Neuhof Lorient (bus 14 and 27)
- Campus d'Illkirch (tram A - bus 2 and 63)
- Illkirch Lixenbuhl (tram A - bus 2 and 7)
- Plobsheim Mairie (bus 63)
- Rives de l'Aar (tram B - bus 50)
- Robertsau Boecklin (tram E - bus 6, 15, 30 and 72)
- Rotonde (tram A and D - bus 17,19) Caution: special bike fare needed for this Véloparc
- Baggersee (tram A and E - bus 7, 27, 62, 65 and 66)
- Montagne Verte (tram B and F, bus 13 and 50)
- Rue de l'Etang à Fegersheim (bus 66)
- Reichstett - behind the Eglise protestante (bus 4 stop "Hay Ecomusée")
- Niederhausbergen (bus G, 6 et 70)
Pioneer in the field of sustainable mobility and soft traveling, the Communauté urbaine de Strasbourg offers a bike rental service for everyone.
Vélhop, the bike sharing service
Practical, environment friendly and economical, Vélhop perfectly suits your travel needs in the greater Strasbourg area with its 500 kilometers long bike path network.
Vélhop, is also a relable, safe and well maintained bike.
Where to find Vélhop?
- In our stores, benefit from personnal advices
- On our atomated stations, by renting a bike 24/7
Vélhop, many options to suit everyone's needs
With a subscription plan, your bike will be regularly maintained in one of our stores. Equipment such as a padlock and a basket will also be available for you.
Under 26 or CTS subscriber? Benefit from discount rates!
- Need a bike for an hour or a short ride? Choose our discovery option
- Need a bike every day? Check out our long term rental option (full rental, from 1 to 12 months)
- Looking for flexibility? Choose our freedom option (requires a BADGEO card)
Find out more:
AUTO'TREMENT turns into CITIZ !
Make city life easier is the choice Strasbourg's car sharing service users have made. CTS and Citiz made it easy to double up the benefits of using public transportation and of driving a car, without actually owning one!
Owning its one car involves more and more drawbacks:
- owning a car stands for the second biggest budget of a household. For example, a recent car model driving 10 000 km per year costs an average of 400 euros per month.
- parking uses lots of spaces, knowing that a car is parked 95% of the time.
- owning a car is time-consuming: taking care of documents, insurance, maintenance, parking, washing, etc.
These observations lead to the creation of a car sharing service in Strasbourg, offered by Citiz.
Car sharing consists of offering cars accessible per sel-service 24/7 for a limited period of time, successively to different users. With a monthly subscription, users can place a reservation on a car of their choice per phone or internet. The Citiz cars are located in Citiz stations, on dedicated parking spots downtown or in the outskirts of Strasbourg. Every car use will be charged on the following month, depending on the rental time and the mileage.
Citiz stations close to the Bus and Tram network
Most Citiz stations are located near a Tram station, a Bus stop or a Véloparc.
Following Citiz stations are located within a Park & Ride parking:
- P+R Rives de l'Aar, line B: 3 Citiz cars since 2002
- P+R Rotonde, line A and D: 3 Citiz cars since 2004
- P+R Robertsau Boecklin, line E: 1 car since 2007
Combined Citiz + CTS subscription
For the ones who decided to give up on owning their own car, isn't it logical to use the Bus and Tram network everyday and occasionnaly an Citiz car to run errands, go to a professional meeting or to have a day out on the countryside?
To give you the freedom to come and go as you please, the CTS and Citiz have created a special annual subscription that combines both services. This subscription gives you a reduced rate as well as 2 months free over the year (3 months for students).
The CTS+Citiz subscription is only available from Citiz.
Find out more :
In Strasbourg, the train and the bus and tram play a complementary role. Discover the numerous combined fare options, as well as the project that are gonna help you around the city in the next couple years.
CTS or SNCF users, have you heard about our combined subscriptions?
3 options are available:
- ALSA+ JOB: monthy subscription for employees
- ALSA+ CAMPUS: monthly subscription for students
- ALSA+ HEBDO: weekly subscription for employees and students.
You can directly buy your subscription at the SNCF and load it on your ALSEO Card. The subscription allows you to use the CTS bus and tram network and the SNCF itinary you selected, for an unlimited numbers of rides.
The subscription costs depend on the SNCF travelling distance.
Most SNCF train stations and stops are located near a CTS bus stop or tram station. Depending on your route, you can find the most appropriated connection point below.
To find out more:
Visit the TER Alsace website: click here.